Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blogger Appreciation Day: February 2011

Blogger Appreciation Day: February 2011

I love looking at google analytics at all of my blog statistics.  To me it is neat to see where my viewers are coming from and what all is happening so 
This linky over at 3 boys and a dog is so much fun!!  
She lists the top ten site that refer to her blog. Minus the big sites like google or twitter.



3Boys&aDog



Here are the rules she lists on her site: 
  1. Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for February 1st – February 28th.
  2. Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
  3. Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
  4. Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site or post. (It is also nice to link back to my site, since I am giving you a link )
  5. Link that post up in my LinkyTools below. (Please do not list your current giveaways!! If you want your giveaways linked, send me )
  6. Scroll down and you will see a list of links, simply add your direct post link to it. 

Here is my top ten:
1. Tight Wad in Utah - 94 visits
2. Mom Advice- 46 Visits
3. Contest Girl - 27 visits 
4. Sweeptight - 26 visits  
 9. Giveaway Blogs - 17
It is very interesting to compare these to last months referrals in January's post

Thank you to all my referring sites!!
Don't forget to go add your post to the linky at 3 boys and a dog if you choose to make an appreciation post!

    4 comments:

    1. Thanks for stopping by my blog's post for this meme. It is definitely a fun one.

      daybydayinourworld.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hmm, that's what I didn't do was compare it to last month. lol I love watching the numbers grow! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I just love playing this and seeing where everyone else gets their traffic. LOL

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...