Monday, March 28, 2011

What are you currently reading?

So what book is holding your interest right now? 

A just recently finished reading Mine is the Night you can read my review here.

This is the second book in a two book series.  I am now reading the first book in the series: Here Burns my Candle.  My sister just finished reading this book you can read her review here.

I have just started reading the book and it is interesting reading it after reading the second but I cannot wait to get deeper into the book and see if I  like it as much as my big sister did!!

So what are you reading this week?  Are you enjoying it?

1 comment:

  1. Right now, I'm reading "The Queen's Fool" by Philippa Gregory. Next up is "Sing You Home" by Jodi Picoult.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...