I love looking at google analytics at all of my blog statistics. To me it is neat to see where my viewers are coming from and what all is happening so
This linky over at 3 boys and a dog is just up my alley.
She lists the top ten site that refer to her blog. Minus the big sites like google or twitter.
Here are the rules she lists on her site:
- Go into your tracking service (I use Google Analytics) and set the time period for January 1st – January 31st.
- Find the sites that have referred readers to you and put them in order from most sends to lowest. (I only do blogs and small businesses, not big sites!)
- Write a post (like this one) listing your top 10 referrers.
- Grab the Blogger Appreciation Day picture and add it to your site or post. (It is also nice to link back to my site, since I am giving you a link )
- Link that post up in my LinkyTools below. (Please do not list your current giveaways!! If you want your giveaways linked, send me )
- Scroll down and you will see a list of links, simply add your direct post link to it.
So here are my top ten:
1. Tight Wad in Utah - Sent me 27
2. giveaway blogs- sent me 10
3. Ten Talents - sent me 10
4. Paisley Passions - sent me 9
5. showmyface - sent me 9
6. Chubby cheeks thinks - Sent me 7
7. Couponing to be debt free - sent me 7
8. Just married with Coupons -sent me 7
9. such fun to give - sent me 7
10. sweep tight - sent me 7
I want to give a big thanks to these top ten!!!
Just in case your curious blogger sent me 117, twitter sent 13
I know these numbers are puny!! Hopefully they will grow as the blog grows. Have you ever looked to see where your viewers come from? Google analytics is a great tool for this.
Go to 3 boys and a dog to check out other blogger appreciation posts!