Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Easter Link Up

Easter is April 24th this year. 
I would like to use this post as a place to link up all things Easter as we approach the season.  I will add a linky to the bottom feel free to add your own Easter related posts or sites. 

*One of my favorite sites to find kids activities and crafts is DLTK's and they have a large Easter section.  
*If you are looking for creative ways to fill the eggs without the sugar check out my article here. 

 Here is an article on making egg hunts educational, this would be a great one for all you teachers out there.  I love using Easter Eggs in the classroom. 

Lesson Plan Teaching fractions using eggs
 

3 comments:

  1. I love Easter so I can't wait to see what people come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just linked up :) I too am excited to see what everyone comes up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've added this to my Easter linky events at http://www.squidoo.com/blogevents

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...