Monday, August 1, 2011

My Coupon deals for this week:

This week I went to CVS and Walgreens with coupons in hand.  I spent a little more out of pocket then usual but I bought some items that we needed and are good deals for my family because they were things I buy on a very regular basis.  


Walgreens:
two packs of crayola markers the skinny kind
two packs of highlighters- 6 per pack  ( these were filler items at 39 cents a pack)
two packs of hair clips
DHA supplement for children.
4 boxes of cereal
Two bottles of dawn washing liquad

Started with 4 RR
Total out of pocket: 9.18 
ended with 4 RR
Total Saved: 48.31

CVS: 3 shampoos, 5 deodorants
2 skinny cow treats ( 1 not pictured baby bug and I ate it on the way home opps :) ) 
Started with $10 ECB
Total spent: 2.07
ended with 4 ECB
Total Saved: 13.55 
I hated to not turn that 10 ECB for a larger sum of ECB but the suave is a product we needed and will use so I guess that it was ok, I also wanted to do a second transaction for a free razor but they were sold out of those!! 

Total spent today: 11.25 
Total Saved:  61.86 
Happy Savings!!
Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...