Top 5 tips to shopping at a consignment sale
1. Most consignment sales have half off sales the last day the sale runs unless you really need something specific save your clothes shopping for this day.
2. Buy strollers, car seats and bigger furniture early. These items go fast so these are the items you want to focus on the first day of sales.
3. Put items in the sale. Many sales have pre-sales for people who have put things in the sale this is a great way to have a chance at the best things at the sale.
4. Leave the kids at home. If you have someone to watch the kids you will do better to leave the little ones behind. To get the best deals you need time to search the tables and racks of clothes this is hard to do with little ones begging to go home or to buy every toy they see.
5. Check the clothes you pick out for stains, tears, or missing buttons. These things are usually checked when items are bought in but can be missed there is nothing worse then getting home with the cutest outfit ever just to realize it is missing a button.