Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wandering Through Wednesday!!

 -It's time for another Wandering through Wednesday!!

This is a blog hop with only one rule please follow either my blog or Katie's Blog - Life with the Dietrich's! Or if you want to you can follow both :)




If you do start following me, leave me a comment letting me know and I will follow you back!

Don't forget to visit the Co-Host! - Life with the Dietrich's

We have two buttons you can add:

A larger one perfect for a blog post-

Life with the Dietrichs

And a smaller one for your Sidebars -

Life with the Dietrichs

Also are you Using Swagbucks yet?  Read this post  to find out more about it, it is a great easy way to earn prizes! 
 While you are here be sure to check out my two new giveaways:
 Also Check it out I have started the Helping Hands linky back up!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this blog hop. I’ve posted your Blog Hop Button in my directory here http://www.amommysblogdesignstudio.com/2011/04/blog-hops-everyday-join-me.html.

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
    If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! thanks so much for participating in my wednesday hump days slump day blog hop! Following you on google friend. Please follow back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...