Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wandering Through Wednesday!!

 -It's time for another Wandering through Wednesday!!

This is a blog hop with only one rule please follow either my blog or Katie's Blog - Life with the Dietrich's! Or if you want to you can follow both :)




If you do start following me, leave me a comment letting me know and I will follow you back!

Don't forget to visit the Co-Host! - Life with the Dietrich's

We have two buttons you can add:

A larger one perfect for a blog post-

Life with the Dietrichs

And a smaller one for your Sidebars -

Life with the Dietrichs

While you are here don't forget to enter the new giveaway to try some yummy Gorton's Seafood

Also are you Using Swagbucks yet?  Read my post from earlier today to find out more about it, it is a great easy way to earn prizes!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for doing this ! i'm a new follower

    http://www.buzznbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting. I'm from PITM and I'm glad to have run into your blog!

    I cannot find your followers! Is Google eating your GFC too? I will be back tomorrow and I promise to follow them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Huzzah! I found it and verified that I follow from my last PITM visit! Relief!)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...