Thursday, July 21, 2011

ebeanstalk toy website

     Have you checked out the toys at ebeanstalk?  They have some of the best selling learning toys for a very wide variety of ages and interest.  I really like how their website is set up with search options for each age, and gender within the ages.  This would come in so handy when shopping for birthday gifts.  For example three yr. old gifts that are developmentally appropriate for three year old children can all be found together in one spot.  I love the color and washable pony in this age range.  What three year old wouldn't love coloring their own little pony?


You can also search by category.  I know baby bug's favorite category right now would be Dolls and Doll Houses, she is in love with her babies and all their accessories
For your budding scientists you really need to check out the Educational science kits.  They have an amazing selections of hands on science adventures.  I love their nature walk kits.


I will certainly be doing some Christmas and Birthady shopping here for my sweet baby bug.  I would love for her to have the My first High Chair for her baby dolls!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored review of the ebeanstalk website.  All opinions in this article are my own and not influenced by the company.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...