Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer Clearance

We headed out to Walmart in search of some bins for Babybug's clothes that we want to keep that she has outgrown.  We found some the right size out in the garden section in bright colors marked way down!!  I love finding deals on stuff I already needed.  They also had all kinds of stuff marked very cheap in the summer stuff we bought sidewalk chalk on sale for $.25 and plastic cups and plates on sale for $.10.  Anyways if you are headed to Walmart anytime soon be on the look out for the great clearance buys!!! 
Tori

2 comments:

  1. I got a bunch of plastic plates there a few weeks ago on clearance, but didn't even think to hit up the garden section. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! I love great deals

    I am your newest follower! I just started blogging myself..Trying 2 get it up and running! Check it out if you can..Thanks
    Andrea
    http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...