Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Praise

What do you have to praise the Lord for?
- My wonderful family
- A great job
-My home
-My health
Sometimes I get so bogged down with the future and what the things I do not have I forget to be thankful for what I do have and the wonderful life God has blessed me with. 
Take a few minutes today and forget all the things that are troubling you and just remember all the wonderful blessings God has put in your life.




Psalm 69:30
30 I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.

Philippians 4:6
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and thought provoking post...sometimes I get too caught up in just getting through the day, which is fun, but not focusing on as much joy as I could...thanks for the reminder. I'm following from Social Parade (even though I'm not posting on you Friday post), hope you can stop by for a visit...good to meet another Christian blogger!

    Thanks, Becky Jane
    Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
    http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...