This morning I went yard saling and came away with some great deals!!
I found this swing - for $3 dollars Baby bug loves it!!! She looks so cute swinging from the tree in our yard.
I found an older walk behind toy for her for just $.50
I found this umbrella Stroller for $1.00 it was in great shape that was such an exciting buy!!
I was really excited about these buys!! There are a few things to remember when yard saling that make for a much more excited adventure:
- Go early - the early bird gets the worm really applies here!! but if you did hit that snooze button six times don't worry end of the yard sale day is a good time too as the sellers just want to get the rest of their things gone and are much more likely to expect a low offer.
- Wear comfy shoes - one thing to remember about yard saling is there will be many places to see and the only way to hunt down the bargains is sift through all the junk.
- Community Sales-These tend to be a big plus in my book I love hitting one neighbor hood and finding so many deals. Especially now that I have baby bug to lug. It is great to park the car and stick her in a stroller to hit so many yard sales.
- Carry cash in small bills- Some sellers will not have money to make change so carry small amounts of money. This is a good time to get rid of those of that loose change at the bottom of your purse.
- Don't be afraid to bargain- Many sellers welcome your bargaining. It never hurts to ask.
Happy Bargain hunting!!