Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday - 8/31

Is everyone ready for September?  I can not believe it is already here!! I feel like I blink and the days are rolling by.  I don't know where the time is going. 

Have you joined the Ten Talent's This for that fun yet?  It is a very neat McLinky that is a whole new concept.  You do three things to help the people in front of you and in return the three people below you will complete a favor for you.  Like become a Google follower or enter a giveaway page. 


I was thinking about doing a McLinky I would love to see how they are set up.  What kind of McLinkys do you like to see?

Be sure to check out my giveaways going on right now. 



Hope you all are having a great week so far!!
Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...