Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday

Friday at last!!!
     I am so glad it is the weekend.  I need a break.  Work is so busy not to mention trying to do all the things around the house.  I must admit I am failing miserably at the house work.  I am hoping to get a handle on it this weekend. 
     Yesterday I mowed the lawn.  I know most find this a big unpleasant chore but I actually enjoy mowing from time to time.  It is a good time to think and a great way to exercise while doing something meaningful if you have a push mower like us.
Here are a couple of articles on lawn mowing and lawn care:
1. Lawn mowing tips.
2. Hobby Lawn care
3. Lawn mower tips

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Take some time to relax!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...