Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Praise


Today  is my momma's Birthday.  I am reminded how blessed I am to have been raised in a loving Christian home.  A home where I was taught about Jesus and his love for me from a young age.  Now that I am a mother I pray I can teach those same values on to my little girl.  I have the best momma ever.  She is a strong Christian woman with a heart of gold.  She is the kindest, most caring person I know.  She has trouble telling people no when they ask for her help because of her serving heart.  I prayer that one day my own little one may see even a faction of these great qualities in me. 
Have a blessed Sunday, and remember to thank God today for your family!

Proverbs 1:8-9  Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, (9) for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.
Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...