Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Ramblings

Happy Saturday all!!! I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!!
I have been very lazy so far!! I have sat and surfed my blogs this morning!! Look at this great Diaper Cake tutorial I found.

Oh I so totally need to figure out how she is getting diapers so cheap!!!

Other than that the only thing I have done is check out a local consignment sale. It was half price day. I found some Christmas Winnie the pooh books for Baby bug to have in a few months and a few PJ's I think I have all the clothes I need for her for the next two sizes other then PJs so I tried really hard to resist buying more clothes right now. If you are not a consignment shopper you should really think about checking one out on half price day!! I spend $5 and ended up with 8 book and three pairs of pajamas oh and I almost forgot the cute minnie mouse plate set!!

Well my afternoon hold lots of chores here around the house eek!!! Anyone wanna come do my laundry?


Don't Forget to enter your giveaways into my brand new giveaway linky!!!

Before I start cleaning I think I may waste a little time blog hopping :)




Photobucket
Tori

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hoppin' and posting!
    T♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm your newest follower via the Weekend Blog Hop.
    Looking forward to reading more from you.

    Marie (hope you'll come by for a visit sometime, I love new followers.)
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came from this for that, left 2 entries in your Giveaway Linki
    Happy Sunday
    Melanie
    www.twoboysonegirlandacrazymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you now from Weekend Blog Hop! Please follow me back on my new Facebook fan page or blog:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Following from blog hop.... Iwould love to have you follow back! Thanks.
    Have a great weekend!

    Ruth :)
    http://ruthsimplelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi- I am your newest follower. I am following you back. Thanks for finding me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stopping by from the weekend blog hop. If you live near a wegmans, you can get cheap diapers!! I saw above you were in need of some. Check out my post here for the details:
    http://happydealhappyday.com/2010/08/06/wegmans-diaper-deal-more-specifics/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...