Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday

Hello all my blog world friends!!!
I know it has been a while!!! I have had a lot going on, but things are settling back down to normal around here. 
I hope everyone is having a great week and is ready for a fantastic weekend that is just around the corner.  

Here is a great resource for your budgeting check these Dave Ramsey print offs out!! I am planning to put these to work for me very soon!!

Keep your eyes open I will be doing my CSN review very soon!!!

Let's make today Thankful Thursday!! There is so much to be thankful for what are your thankful for? 
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Ephesians 5:20
My thankful list:
1. My family  - it is so nice to know I have such a loving family!
2. My house - it is good to know I have a place to call my own
3. my job- not only does it provide a paycheck but it also gives me a chance to help my students to better their lives
4. Sunshine - even though it is hot outside I like looking out to see a nice sunny day
5. My health - it is good to be healthy, and to have a healthy husband and baby!

Have a great day!! 
Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...