Friday, July 2, 2010

The Body after baby project

Ok so I have been very slack on myself about fitness and health since I have had Babybug!! Several times I have tried to start getting back on track just to get side tracked by a tasty something or other.  So I have found this very cool project to join:



I will be posting each Monday with my weekly progress.  The goal is to have small goals and to reward yourself for achieving these goals.  
Starting weight as of July 2 - 192.2 eekk!!! 
Final Goal weight - 150 
That is 42.2 pounds to work on.
First mini goal now till Monday 
* Get in exercise each day Either walking or video workout
Reward: Buy new notebook for food journal

Friday Exercise:
Saturday Exercise:
Sunday Exercise:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following TyneBoden Necklaces!

    Good luck with your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...