Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday Morning

Good Morning all you bloggers!!
Are you having a good Saturday morning? Who has big plans for this weekend? We do not my plan is to enjoy a peaceful day about the house. I just finished some basic house work the dishes are done the table straightened and the livingroom pick up. I have been tring to do these basic each morning while baby bug takes her morning nap. I remind myself that I am maintaining my hard cleaning efforts so that things can stay nice longer.
Cleaning Tip of the day: When washing bibs go ahead and latch the velcro back together this will keep the velcro from attaching itself to all your other clothing and creating a big clothes wad in the washer or dryer.
My vegtable garden is growing nicely but I must admit it is in need of some attention I have just let everything go crazy, so I may devote some time today to weeding the garden and such.
I hope everyone has a great day!! Oh by the way those looking for a good deal check out Old Navys Tank top sale for today only tanks are only $2!! Old Navy

And guys don't forget to be using the Swag bucks!! If you are not a swagger yet check it out:
It is an easy way to get free stuff for doing something you already do internet searches!!


Search & Win

Check out this blog hop of deals fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...