Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wandering Through Wednesday!!

It is time for a brand new Blog hop.
I am very excited to be hosting with blog hop with Katie from Life with the Dietrich's




Life with the Dietrichs






This is a blog hop with NO rules!
You don't have to add the button and you don't have to follow me 
(even though I would love for you too!)

If you do start following me, leave me a comment letting me know and I will follow you back!
 
Don't forget to visit the Co-Host! - Life with the Dietrich's

Also While you are here:
-Feel free to enter my current giveaway for 3 paknaks
-Stop by my Helping Hands linky very fun!
-and enter your giveaways into my current Tuesday's Wins linky

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
    -Ashley
    All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
    Twitter Page
    Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tori,
    I am besties with Katie and I think this idea is so cute and this is my first every blog hop LOL :) I do me-me's but this is my first hop! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog I am now a follower and can't wait to read more

    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tori - friends with Katie and Summer. Following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...