Monday, April 18, 2011

Busy!

I am sure you have notice things have been a bit slower here lately, that is because life is busy!  This time of year is always filled with things to get the year wrapped up for a teacher.  Summer is just around the corner and I have a ton to do before I call this year finished at school.  So there may be a few less posts between now and June but don't worry things will get back into full swing soon.  
What is your busiest time of year?  

Some random things:
I did just get my Buth Luve review and giveaway posted last night be sure to enter it before May 4th. 

I have lots of Book reviews coming I have my nose in several books!

Can you believe Easter is almost here?  I finished babybug's Easter Basket with a few goodies!  Anyone have anything really special in the baskets this year?
Don't forget to add your Easter posts to my Easter link up I would love to see all your ideas!!


Well I guess that is the end of my rambling for now have a great week!! 
Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...