I was recently given an opportunity to review the duck from Bath Luve.
Baby bug is older now and we did not use the bath luve in the traditional cover the tiny baby up during bath time way. She enjoyed playing with it in the tub and wore it around as a cape, the little feet are perfect for cape wearing. (I had a cute picture of Baby bug wearing it as a cape but I have somehow lost my camera cord! I will add the pictures if I find the cord!) I love the size of the bath luve. It was perfect for baby bug to play with and covered all of her back up. I can see how it would be a great cover up to keep a young baby comfortable during bath time. Those sweet little ones can get cold so fast this is an easy solution! When baby number two comes around this will be a must have during those first bath times. It is also a great size to hang up on a towel rack between baths to air dry.
One other off the wall use I found for this cute little duck is as a bib!! Pin those feet and create a bib that is perfect for a messy toddler during meal time.
Bath Luve has three sweet little animals to choose from- the fish, the duck, and the frog. At $6.99 these are a great bargain. I think they would make a super cute baby shower gift.
Bath Luve also carries a line of small bath luve buddies small little matching sponge wash clothes the perfect little friend to the bath luve.
You can keep up with all that is happening with Bath luve by visiting their blog.
I have good news!! Amy from Bath Luve is offering one Learning to be Thrifty reader a bath luve of their very own.
Mandatory Entry:Visit Bath Luve's website and tell me what your favorite product is they carry?
Mandatory Entry must be completed before other entries!!
1. Follow this blog using google friend connect.
2. Blog about this giveaway leave a link to the post in your comment- 3 entries (leave three separate comments)
3. Tweet about this giveaway (may be done once a day)
4. Follow me on twitter
5. Tell me how you found this giveaway?
6. Enter this giveaway into a giveaway linky - one entry per linky it is entered into please leave the link to the linky in your comment
7. Like me on facebook
8. Post my button on your blog and leave me a link where I can find it. - 3 entries
(code can be found on side of blog)
9. Be a GFC follower of Bath Luve's Blog
10. Follow Bath Luve on twitter