Monday, January 31, 2011

A Review - PakNak

I was recently given an opportunity to review a very neat little product called a paknak.  

About the product from their website: 
PakNaks are fun soft rubbery 3-D decorations for kids (and adults too!) to personalize all of their stuff. Backpacks, lunchbags, headbands, computer bags, household items, the list is only limited by your imagination.

What we thought
We were sent two nak to test out - Claire, a cute little cat and Robert a sweet little robot.  
When they first arrived I stuck Claire right onto the front of Baby Bugs Diaper bag.

 It adds a cute little touch to her bag.  I was not sure how well it would stay on since we take this bag everywhere and it is constantly being thrown around.  Well we put it to the test this last week.  I have not had any problems with it falling off.  I love it for cuteness sake!!
Tonight we switched out Claire for Robert. It was an easy switch that gave the bag a whole new look.  When you switch them you can keep on the Velcro from the first nak and just place the new nak right on top.  These sell for just $3.99 a piece.  It is neat to be able to change the look of something so easily and for a decent price.  Children's preferences change very quickly it is nice to be able to change just as easily with them it may be cats one week and cupcakes the next.
 
 Also I love the fact these are so durable I don't have to worry about little hands messing them up. 
 Bottom Line - These are quality, cute little trinkets.  I think they would make great gifts and bring a smile to any child's face without breaking the bank. 
Where to buy them:
You can buy your own Pak Nak's Here

Disclaimer:  I did receive these products for review.  I was not monetarily compensated.  All opinions in this post are my own and not influenced by the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...