Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oliver's Labels - Review



 I was recently given a chance to review Oliver's Labels.  These are some very cute labels to label all of your children's things. 
Labels are a must for young children.  How often have you been at day care or the church nursery and realized your child has a sippy identical to another child.  Labels make it easy to see which things belong to your child. 
Oliver's Labels has many many design choices to choose from.  We choose the animal faces.  These little labels are so cute with the little animal peering at you. 

My big questions with labels is always will they hold up?  Kids are so rough on things.  So far these have help up very well for me.  I put several on Baby bug's Sippy cups and snack containers and have washed them in the dishwasher multiple times.  The labels are still on and look just as nice as they did when I stuck them on.  I really like these labels and think they are good quality. 
Oliver's Labels offers several types of labels including an orginal size that is about the size of an address label, a mini size which is perfect for smaller items, shoe labels, clothing labels and even bag tags.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...