Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Countdown Number 6- Gvieaway linky

Can you believe it?  We are so close to Christmas
I have so much to prepare this weekend!!  I need to do some shopping, get the tree up, wrap presents, send cards if I am going to, and I want to take Babybug to the local parade today if it is not to cold!!  So it will be a busy but fun weekend around here!!  Are you all ready for the Holidays?  

Feel free to add your giveaways that might make good Christmas Presents to the linky below!  
Have a very holly jolly week!!!  

Check out this giveaway over at Publix coupon queen for a Willow Tree nativity set!  Ends 12/14  
Coupon Mommie has a great giveaway going right now for a diaper bag full of Simply Saline goodies!!  But hurry ends tonight 12-13
 

Tori 

1 comment:

  1. I'm now following you through the Relax & Surf Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...