Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Count Down 5 Week!!

Five weeks until Christmas!! 
I got Baby Bugs Pictures done this week.  They got a cute picture out of the photo shoot but man it did take great effort.  She gets so serious in front of the camera it takes her a while to get warmed up and willing to smile then there are only a few minutes until she was done smiling and moved on to exploring everything around her!!

This week is Thankgiving.  What are you thankful for this year? 
I am thankful for Jesus who gave his life for mine!
I am thankful for my husband - he is a great man to put up with me!
I am thankful for my sweet baby girl she is such a blessing and adds so much to my days!
I am thankful for my parents they have always been such a strong Godly example to me!
I am thankful for my sister, as we grow older we continue to grow closer!
I am thankful for my in-laws who have taken me in and made me their own!
I am thankful to have a roof over my head and a bed to lay my head down in each night!
I am thankful that we are able to provide for our little girl!
I could go on and on and on..........................

Feel Free to add your Christmas posts to the Christmas link up:




Also Add your Christmas Gift giveaway to the Link up below:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...