Sunday, November 14, 2010

CSN Review coming!!


     Have you checked out CSN yet?  You really ought to if you haven't this store carries it all!!! I love all things bags so to see the large selection of sling backpacks warms my heart!  What a great Christmas gift idea.  This lime green bag is one of my favorites!
     My biggest problem with CSN is all the variety I could spend days looking through all their products are not see it all!! They boast of containing 200+ stores to shop on at one convenient location.  This is a great place to Christmas shop if you are one stop shop kind of shopper!!  You really will find it all even the kitchen sink!

2 comments:

  1. I am scared of CSN Stores. That's why I chose to do a giveaway. I will never be able to choose anything there. So much stuff! :)

    New follower via The Cornucopia Blogs Hop :)
    Jen @ My Secret Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of CSN, cant wait to see what you chose to review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...