Thursday, May 31, 2012

PsiBands Review

Do you suffer from nausea?  I suffer from car sickness. Let me tell you it can make family vacation miserable.   I have found a product that can curb that nausea.  The PsiBand are very cute acupressure wristbands.  I love that these little bands are drug free relief.  They are FDA cleared and scientifically proven to relieve nausea due to travel/motion sickness, pregnancy, chemotherapy and anesthesia.  These bands are waterproof so they would be perfect for boat rides, or pregnant women who may want to wear them in the shower or while doing chores such as washing dishes.  They are very cute I received the dark red with white flowers, cute!! The bands are very user friendly simply place them on the wrist with the white bump in the right spot and snap into place.  There are several size options so it will fit a wide variety of people.  
The PsiBands retail at about $16 a set - one band for each wrist.  I think anyone who has dealt with nausea can tell you this is worth it for the relief!!
I received a product to review as a member of the Living Your Moment   review team. All opinions are mine and mine alone. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255 concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...