Puzzles have been a big mess in this house. Pieces were everywhere. Baby bug could not work a puzzle because she could not find the pieces for the puzzle she wanted. I knew id we were ever going to be productive with the puzzles I had to get these under control.
I started by working the puzzles. I was able to find most of the pieces.
Next I took the pieces and put them in a zip lock bag. I numbered both the bag and the board with the same number with a sharpie.
Here is the finished product a basket full of puzzle boards and pieces all organized together in baggies. Now when it is puzzle time I can give baby bug one bag and one puzzle board and she will be all set to work on them.
Linky Parties I participate in.